These foam panels are made out of High Density Foam and come pre-finished to mimic a concrete like look. They are used for ceilings but can also be used on walls in low-traffic areas. Panels are made of uniform HD extruded polystyrene foam. With this technology, it is possible to obtain smooth and even surface. They will provide you with an extremely attractive, modern, and industrial look. Additionally, the panels have high water resistance and their smooth surface makes them easy to clean with ordinary cleansers. These panels are 100cm x 50cm in size (~20"x40") and are easily glued to any surface with very little prior preparation. Can be installed over textured surfaces such as pop-corn texture.
These tiles are made in Europe in metric system and are APPROXIMATELY 100cm x 50cm (40"x20").
The foam ceiling panels will provide an instant update to your ordinary wall or ceiling. The foam tiles and planks can be installed directly over a textured ceiling, even pop corn texture.
Our Faux Concrete Panels have a high quality finish and are available in Light as well as Dark Concrete colors. The Concrete finish is imprinted and not repetitive to make for a more natural look.
Foam Ceiling Panels:
- Each Panel is: 100cm Long x 50cm Wide (~40" x ~20")
- Each Panel Covers 5.38 sqft (Pack of 10pc covers almost 54sqft)
- Faux Finishes are of High Quality For Realistic Look
- Glue Up Application with Fast Setting Adhesive - Recommended Soudal 50a
- Can be applied over most any surface - even textured ceilings.
(Pop Corn texture, Orange Peel, Drywall, Wood, etc...)
- Made From High Quality HD Polystyrene Foam
- Made in Europe to meet EU Production and Safety Standards